Sunday, February 21, 2016

I Love Being A Missionary. Happy, Happy!

February 9, 2016

Hola, mi querida familia!

I have just two weeks left on my mission! Time has passed quickly, and I intend to make these last two weeks count.

Two weeks...two weeks.... What could two weeks mean? How many miracles have I yet to see? How many people will we find who are ready to accept the gospel? How many times will I conquer my fears and act in faith? How many times will I get to share my testimony of the Savior? Love it! I love being a missionary. Happy, happy.

Ok, so last Wednesday we went to the temple with President Morgan....it was AMAZING!! It was the best thing ever! Before our session, we got to meet with Presidente Dinamarca y su esposa. Presidente Dinamarca is the temple president. He talked about how we need to keep going to the temple when we go home from our mission. I was thinking, "um...of course!!!" I felt the Spirit SO strong. Seriously, the temple is a sacred place. It is like the embassy of Heaven. Whenever we walk into a temple it is like walking into a little piece of heaven (President Morgan has said that, it´s not my idea jaja). When I walked into the tempe Wednesday morning, my troubles and worries MELTED. I testify that the temple is a special place. The Lord visits His temples, and I could feel His presence on Wednesday morning. 

Marianela came to church on Sunday! She also had her baptism interview on Sunday. She passed, and is all ready to be baptized on Saturday morning. We are excited for her. She has progressed soo much. She is excited too! 

On Sunday I bore my testimony.... for the last time! I love El Parque. During the third hour of church we talked with our bishop about Marianela and he ended up talking about dating and how we are going to know if a boy is "the one" jajaja. Seriousy he is so funny hahaha.

In our mission we are focusing on repentance and baptism. We are not trying to invite our contacts to be baptized...it has been interesting! Jajaja, some people are receptive, and some people do not want anything to do with religion. But it is powerful inviting people to be baptized in the street! I know it is by repentance and baptism that we can enter in the straight and narrow path that leads to eternal life. It is important! So many people here in Chile think that all churches lead to God. It is frustrating because all the churches have good intentions, but I KNOW there is only one TRUE church of Christ. His church! How thankful I am to be His personal representative. I love Jesus so much.

Yesterday we had our zone training. I love our zone leaders! They are so amazing! We talked about why we have fear in the mission. We talked about how Jesus Christ can help us overcome our fears and act with faith. I hope in these last two weeks I can act with faith to raise my voice and testify of my Savior.

SERIOUSLY THE TIME IN THIS WORLD IS SO MUCH. WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT OUR FEARS. We have a SAVIOR! He loves us, and He gives us power, strength beyond our own. He makes up what we lack. I love Him so much!!!!!

I love you all! Have the best week ever!!!!! God lives!!! Christ lives and loves us. He is ever near us. I hope that simple knowledge is enough to push me through these last weeks. May God bless you all. I love you all, and I pray for you.

Love, Hermana Mittleman

PS MY CAMERA WON´T CONNECT TO THIS COMPUTER AND I DON´T KNOW WHY!!! THAT IS WHY I HAVE NOT SENT PI

No comments:

Post a Comment