Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sometimes I Forget That I Am In A Foreign Country Speaking A Foreign Language.

February 2, 2016

It is February....how is that possible?? Last week was crazy! We had to go to central Santiago to renew my visa and renew my Chilean carnet. So crazy. Lots of subway and buses...ah! So beautiful in Central Santiago. Lots of people smoking jajaja.

I forgot to tell you! Tomorrow I am going to the Temple with Presidente Morgan and Hermana Morgan and the other missionaries that go home this change! 

Happy to be a missionary! Marianela came to church yesterday, so she is getting baptized on the thirteenth of February! So excited! She is so prepared. 

Today we went to an interactive museum. So fun! I love being in Chile. Sometimes I forget that I am in a foreign country speaking a foreign language. Talking about that which means most to me. I know Christ lives! I know it! He is our Savior! There is no doubt in my mind. Love you guys!

Hermana Mittleman

Hermana & Hermano Pinto Cortez visiting La Parque Ward
Pinto Cortez Family




No comments:

Post a Comment