Sunday, January 25, 2015

Every Day My Dreams Come True As I Get To Bear My Testimony Of The Savior.


January 19, 2015
Ok, yes, sorry, noo time!

It is still hot!

Had interviews with President this week! I left feeling edified and encouraged.

Had divisions on Friday and I went to anther sector called Apoquindo with Hermana Paddock. She is amazing and goes home in March. Her enthusiasm for the work is great.

My love for the Savior and my love for my family continues to grow. I am so happy for all the blessings I have. Seriously, the mission changes your perspective on life. It is a little crazy and amazing.

The cambio is half way over...what????

Every day my dreams come true as I get to bear my testimony of the Savior. Love Him.

Take care, and I love you all!!!

Hermana Mittleman

No comments:

Post a Comment