Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I Am Here In Behalf Of Jesus Christ.....Enough Said!


January 26, 2015
Mamita! Thanks for the VT message. Obedience is important! Our Savior truly is the best example of obedience. He was obediente because He loved our Heavenly Father. We can all follow His example! 

So yes, week five of the cambio!! So, our investigator, Alicia, who had a baptismal date couldn’t come to church yesterday! So sad! Hermana Alcantara and I left around 9 walking, and we got to her house at about 9:45. But right when we turned onto her street, her husband was pushing her in her wheelchair towards their house...she had been at the consultorio again!!! They gave her more pills, and she was so sad she couldn’t come. She started crying. We comforted her, and told her that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know the desires of her heart. The scripture in Mosiah 18:9 "are willing to mourn with those that mourn, yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort..." It was a tender moment. The twins came to church yesterday! We haven’t gotten to teach them in a few weeks! Que fome! They have been busy with their vacation time. But, this week we are optimistic!! They are precious.

Hermana Gomez is doing well! In two weeks, she will be in her ultimate cambio!! So crazy!! She leaves March 23!! Love her. Her English has improved a lot (thanks to her great teacher, jaja!). Hermana Huber has two weeks left...a little cray...she is from Arizona. Love her!! I can buy a winter coat here! Of course heeheeee!!! Mom, if you want to, of course you can meet my new mission president!! jajaja, put in a good word for me!! BUT it turns our my best friend Kristen Read who is serving in the Phillipnes right now is from the same ward as President Morgan!!! How crazy!!!!!!! Ahhhh! She emails me last week. SMALL WORLD. So cool.

Hardest part of the week: Alicia couldn’t come to church! We were sad, but that is just life! Patience and love! What I want to happen here in the Chile is not really relevant to my mission. I am here in behalf of Jesus Christ.....enough said! Trying to work on my personal consecration...does it sound like I had improved? Hajaja! 

We are trying to find new investigators. It has been rough! But we are not losing faith! I will never lose my faith in Jesus Christ...NEVER! He has given me so much!!! Every day I pray and thank my Heavenly Father for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The love they have for us is so amazing. 

Chile is good. Enjoying my last weeks as a 19 year old....WHAT??!!! 20 years old wasssuppp!! 

Family, I love you! Go to the temple. Pray. Read and ponder the scriptures!!!

Love, Hermana Mittleman

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Megan..staying strong and giving us all counsel at the same time! what a faithful daughter of God and strong..STRONG missionary for the Lord. wishing i could hug her tight.

    xo, shauna

    ReplyDelete