Monday, May 4, 2015

The Streets Here In La Reina Have Truly Become Sacred For Me.


April 27, 2015
Hello, my beautiful family!

Can I just say how amazing Chile is?? I am SO happy to be here. I LOVE CHILE. I am never coming home! I love being a missionary! The streets here in La Reina have truly become sacred for me. Yesterday, I reached EIGHT MONTHS in this ward...cambios are in ONE WEEK...I have the feeling I might get transferred.... the thought of being transferred is just hard breaking...I have come to LOVE this area. I love my ward, and I treasure the time I have here. Often I ponder on the immense love I feel for the people here...and then I think about my love multiplied by a million trillion, and I think about the love our Heavenly Father has for us. Truly, He lives and loves us. I am sure of it! I love Him! I love my Heavenly Father dearly.

Mom, thanks for the quotes...you and Dad always tell me things I need to hear. 

Ok, the best thing that happened this week.... we met with Marquitos...he got baptized about a year ago. He is a little old man in our ward. His mind is like that of a child’s, but he is reallly presh!! He is going to the temple on Thursday.... to receive his endowment! So we are going to the temple!!!!!!!!! Sooooo excited!!!!! If you guys can, go on Thursday!! 



Hardest part...... just some personal weaknesses....it is always hard realizing our weaknesses. But if we are realizing our weaknesses, it means we are coming unto Jesus Christ...just like it says in Ether 12! 

The twins are getting baptized next Sunday...if all goes well! They are presh. 

I can’t say much about Mother’s Day because I might be in another area.... scary! But next week I will tell you!! I am excited!!! I love you guys so much!!!

Love, Hermana Mittleman


No comments:

Post a Comment