Monday, May 4, 2015

I Totally Thought Of Madison When President Uchtdorf Started Speaking Auf Deutch.... lolz.


April 6, 2015

Hola mi familia!!! I am so happy! General conference was amazzing! Lots of talk about the family! I received some personal inspiration, and I am so edified. I think my favorite talk was by Hermana Burton. I was soooo happy when the choir sang "Consider the Lillies." Goood times. I was able to watch the conference in English again. It was weird still being here in the La Reina for another general conference jajaja. They had an English room upstairs for the gringos...so accommodating! 


This week went by fast. We had a clase de zona. We talked about pride, and how we can strengthen our companionships. It was amazing! Our zone leaders are wonderful! 
Zone Conference- La Reinda Area


We had a meeting with the new missionaries and trainers on Thursday, and it was amazing!!! President Wright talked about pride and humility. I had made cinammon rolls the night before (thank you for the recipe, mom!!!), so we gave some to President and Hermana Wright and the assistants.

Hermana Alicia came to the Sunday morning session of conference and she loved it! She got to hear President Monson speak, and this was awesome. 

I totally thought of Madison when President Uchtdorf started speaking auf deutch.... lolz. 

We are having interviews with President this week. I am excited! 

Hermana Rivera is doing well. Still having some weird pains, but she is so strong and faithful. I love her! 

Sorry I do not have much time. I love being a missionary. Life is so good! Our Heavenly Father is so merciful to us. I love Him. I cherish His love. I love Jesus Christ. Truly, He is the son of God. Truly, He knows each and every one of us. May His love fill our hearts this week that we might continue doing good and serving others. Saludos a mis hermanos! Have fun in Utah! Take lots of pictures of Kim’s house!

Hermana Mittleman 

No comments:

Post a Comment