Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Know Heavenly Father And Jesus Christ Have Blessed Me Sooo Much With My Spanish. I Love It!


March 9, 2015
My lovely family!

I love you all! This last week was reallyyyyy hard for me. I am so much better now. But let´s just say I really began to doubt whether Heavenly Father really wanted to listen to my prayers.... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ATTITUDE TO ANYONE. Really, I do not know what on earth was going on in my little head. But I KNOW Heavenly Father loves me. I know He wants to here me speak with Him. I LOVE praying, and I know He listens. I love the perfection of my Heavenly Father. He means so much to me. Friday night during our weekly planning session I told everything to my companion, and that really helped me to say it out loud. 

Wow, so the week flew by. Hahaha, like EVERY OTHER WEEK. I am really noticing how well I can communicate.

I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have blessed me sooo much with my Spanish. I love it. So thankful!

Miracle of the week: An antigua investigadora called us and told us she wanted to meet with us because she had to tell us something really important! I had met this investigator before, and she is so receptive and has a lot of faith, but she did not feel ready to be baptized. Hermana Gomez and I realized we could not help her progress at that time, so we stopped meeting with her. She has been receiving the missionaries for three years now. So when we showed up, she basically told us the night before calling us, she prayed and received a confirmation that the La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias is the true church of Jesus Christ, and she wants to get baptized........ WAIT, WHAT??!! Hermana Rivera and I were so surprised jajajaja! I had thought of some of the possibilities of why she had called us, but to hear her say those words was crazy jajaja. So she has a baptismal date for April 5. She is 19, and really precious! She works like crazy in the mall in our sector, so we are going to see how and when we can meet with her. 

A missionary in our ward returned from Brazil on Tuesday! He is awesome, and calls us "sisters". So presh. We are going to have a family home evening with him and his mom tonight. 

Hermana Gomez, aka my lovely trainer, is going home in TWO WEEKS. I think about her a lot, and all that she taught me. 

My companion, Hermana Rivera, is doing well. Her desire to work is so inspiring. I am so happy I have a comp from Mexico. There are not a whole lot of Mexicanos in our mission. Blessed! 

Santa Lucia, a little tourist place closer to Central Santiago.



I LOVE being a missionary. I loved reading Madison´s email. Really, my mission is teaching me so much. It is CHANGING me. I am slowly becoming more and more like Jesus Christ. He is molding me into His disciple. It ain’t easy jajajaja! BUT IT IS WORTH IT. 

Love, Hermana Mittleman
A young joven in our ward is leaving for ConcepciĆ³n this week! She spoke in sacrament yesterday, and it was lovely! We are going to her setting apart tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment