Monday, March 2, 2015

This Will Always Be Enough.


March 2, 2015
Hello! I have no time! We had a craazy P Day. We went to the southern part of the mission in EL CAMPO AKA THE COUNTRY. So beautiful!  It was an adventure.

This week passed fast. Congrats to Madison for making it to six months! That is wonderful. I love being a missionary.


 It is fantastic. My personal testimony of Jesus Christ has been strengthened sooo much. We read The Book of Mormon with Alicia, our recent convert. She came to church on Sunday, which is FIVE consecutive Sundays. Really, she is a miracle. She loves reading the Book of Mormon. She gets SO excited as we read and apply it to our lives. I love her. LOVE HER. She is soo presh. 

Hermana Rivera is doing well. She is presh, and I am grateful to be with her. 

Hermana's Mittleman & Rivera
Chile is so great. Really, words cannot express my feelings of gratitude to my Father in Heaven. I love Him. I love Jesus. I know they live. They love me. This will always be enough. Love you!!!

Hermanita Mittleman





Hermana's Gomez, Mittleman & Alcantara


No comments:

Post a Comment