Wednesday, September 9, 2015

ALMA 26 IS MY LIFE


September 8, 2015

Ahhhh! My companion, Hermana Velazquez, is leaving El Parque!!!! The zone leaders called us THIS morning to tell us! So, tomorrow we will go to a capilla close to where we live for the cambios reuniĆ³n.... The whole mission will be there. It looks like Presidente Morgan likes change jajaja! He is so great!

This week flew by! The BEST part of my week was Saturday. We were fasting, and in the night we went to the house of one of our investigators, Leslie. She is 17 years old, and she is so funny! She loves K Pop, and she is so nice jajaja. A little crazy, but really nice. We watched the movie, "Finding Faith in Christ" with her. I love this movie! It is so great because we learn about the compassion Jesus Christ has for all of the people He served. We wanted Leslie to be able to get to know Jesus better. When it finished, Hermana Velazquez and I shared our testimonies. I felt the Spirit SO strong!!!! I just KNEW Jesus Christ lives, and that He loves us!!! It was such a special experience for me. In the end, she told us she did not feel a desire to read the Book of Mormon, go to church, pray, etc... It was sad!!! She is an ancient investigator, so the missionaries had met with her before. It was a bummer, but it made me sooooooo happy because I realized how much I love Jesus Christ!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! Oh, it was so great!!!!

I am doing well. A little nervous, because all the members love Hermana Velazquez so it will be hard. But excited, because I love this work. I love Chile!!!!! 
GOD LIVES AND HE LOVES US. I AM SO HAPPY. LIKE ALMA 26 IS MY LIFE.  I am learning to rejoice in my struggles. I am becoming converted to my savior. May God bless you in this week. Life is so good! Happy, happy! 
Hermana Mittleman



No comments:

Post a Comment