Monday, July 6, 2015

We have A New Stake President,The Old One Was Appointed As An Area Seventy...So Cool!


June 8, 2015

It all comes down to this! We are officially in the SIXTH week of the transfer.... So next Monday, I do not know if I will be in La Reina...on Saturday I will have TEN months in the mission. WHAT. How crazy! I feel so blessed to be a missionary. I am coming to know my Savior. Seriously, words cannot express the gratitude I have to my Padre Celestial.  Being a missionary is so great.

President Wright and Hermana Wright go home in July. So crazy! About five weeks ago in a zone class, we received an assignment to read a talk from President Uchtdorf that he gave to new mission presidents last July...we were told to read it and make appropriate goals as a companionship. On Saturday, we had a meeting with another zone and with President and Hermana Wright to see how we have been doing with the goals...President and Hermana Wright invited several companionships to stand in front and speak about their experiences...SO OF COURSE, President looked at me and Hermana Rivera and made us stand in front of everyone and talk about our goals. It was great, lolz. I learned a lot from what other missionaries said. I love President Wright and Hermana Wright. I will miss them so much. President has so much love for the Savior, and it is so evident when he starts speaking. I know it comes from HOURS of studying. 

We had stake conference yesterday!!! A member from the Seventy came. Elder Gonzalez! We got a new stake president because the old one was appointed as an area seventy...so cool! Elder Gonzalez spoke about something so simple, yet so powerful: COPY AND PASTE. He told us we need to STUDY the life of Jesus Christ, copy his attributes and actions, and PASTE them into our own lives and hearts.... Oh my heck, I love it! 


We found two new investigators this week. Happy, happy.  Still on the lookout for new ones. 

We have been contacting A LOT in our sector. Meeting a lot of people. I love being a representative of Jesus Christ. What an honor. 

I testify of the love Jesus has for us. I love Him so much. 

Love, Hermana Mittleman
Hermana's Rivera & Mittleman

Hermana Megan & Alicia
Megan, Anita Marie & Marquitos


No comments:

Post a Comment