Tuesday, January 19, 2016

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!

January 5, 2016

Family and Friends,

Happy New Year! We spent New Year`s Eve at our Bishop`s house.... Asado!!!!! I took a picture of Bishop roasting all the meat....it was sooo great!!! We had to dash home at 10:30. We planned, and went to bed, but the fireworks outside woke us up at midnight. From our balcony we could see about 10 different areas where there were fireworks...so great!!! 

A new year has come! 2016!! What miracles will I see this year? How will I continue to draw closer to my Savior? As I have pondered upon possible goals, I have realized they will be focused on my life post mission. Jaja, I am ok with that! Excited to apply all I am learning on my life los estados unidos. Good times. 

A miracle this week was that we FINALLY had a lesson with Juan Carlos, an investigator. He comes to church but is always too busy in the week to meet with us. A little lame jajaja. But we went with a ward missionary on Friday. We taught the Restoration. It went well and we felt the Spirit very strong!! He is back with his girlfriend, who is a less active member who lives in another stake. He has desires to be baptized, but he needs to quit smoking first. Go team!

We met with a less active this week. We have to teach her the lessons, so we told her to pretend she was an investigator so she wouldn´t keep telling us "I know all this already"...it was so funny!! She kept interrupting us and telling us we should do it differently jajaja. So great. 

This is the last week of the cambio! Don`t know if we will have transfers...this will be my last transfer! A little crazy! Grateful for every day Heavenly Father gives me. So thankful to be in Chile. My sector is Zion. I love building up the kingdom of God here in El Parque.

It is hot here! Lots of sunscreen jajaja!

Love you guys a lot! I know our Savior lives. I know it! There is no doubt in my mind that Christ lives. He loves us. He atoned for us. There is hope. There is a bright future ahead of us. Like President Monson says, the future is as bright as our faith. May God bless all of you this week. May you feel the Spirit`s sweet influence in your daily choices. I love you all. I pray for you. You all mean the world to me!!


Love, Hermana Mittleman


 Bishop`s house....asado!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment