Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LIFE IS GOOD

December 9, 2015

MADISON IS TRAINING AHHHHHH!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED FOR HER!!!!! SHE WILL BE THE BEST!! AND RENE GOT BAPTIZED!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!

Ok, we have like no time! But this past week was crazy! I just want to give a head`s up.... I am going to the temple next Tuesday....so you guys can go too! 

Yesterday we did service in the Bishop`s house. His son comes home next Thursday from his mission, so Herman Vega and I went to paint his room. It was so fun. The Bishop`s other sons helped us hahaha. 

There is another North American living with us now! Hermana Williams! She is from Utah, and she is super nice!

An ancient investigator came to church on Sunday! A miracle!

Patricia`s baptism date fell because she could not come to church on Sunday. We are praying for her...going to see her Friday!

On Christmas day we are getting together as a mission and eating lunch together and having Christmas songs performed...then talking with you guys in the evening!! What time is good to call? What time is Madi calling? What is the time difference between Chile and California? Love you guys! Can`t wait to see youuuu!!!!

The gospel of Jesus Christ is true!!!!! Jesus is the most important person in my life!!!! I love Him, and I am so happy to be a missionary. Praying for you all!!! Feliz Navidad!!!


Love, Hermana Mittleman






Herman Mittleman's Daily Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment