Tuesday, January 19, 2016

¡Yo Sé Que Vive Mi Señor!

November 10, 2015

Yesterday was hard! I was thinking about mi abuelita Anna. She is so amazing, and I miss her so much! Now that I am older and wiser, I really wish she could be here with us. We had our district meeting in the morning, and I was a little weepy because everything we talked about I could easy relate to Grandma Anna. But it was all good! One Elder shared a scripture about how the people who suffer enter into the rest of the Lord. I had many spiritual experiences yesterday, and I know Grandma Anna is resting. Love her! After we planned last night, Hermana Vega and I sang "I know that my Redeemer lives". It was special!!!

Thursday my companion had her year mark on the mission!! Hermana Delgado too (she lives with us). We bought a nice cake jajaja!

Saturday and Sunday we had Stake Conference! Elder Viñas from the seventy came, and Elder Gimenes, an Area Seventy came. An hermano from our ward got called to be first counselor, so we are excited to support him!! Elder Viñas said a lot of good stuff. He talked about moral agency. Each one of us decides where we will end up in the life to come. We can choose to live a calm life, without comittment to the Savior. OR, we can choose to consecrate our lives and our will to HIM. When we consecrate our selves to Him, He will give us joy and blessings we cannot give ourselves. SO TRUE! President Morgan and Hermana Morgan came with their daughter, Katy, on Sunday. They had to sit on the stand, so Katy sat with Hermana Vega and I. She is so sweet!

We have a new investigator called Jose! He is really receptive. Middle-aged. Lives with his wife(?), but she told us he had another woman...it was kind of awkward. But we remain hopeful!! 

Our sector needs a little more life jajaja. We are determined to work harder this week and bring to pass miracles! Preaching the gospel is amazing. I know it is true! I treasure the gospel so much!! My mission is not a sacrifice...it is a privilege to be here.

I am so happy to be a missionary! Life is so good! Chile is amazing! I cannot imagine my life without this experience! I hope you all have an amazing week!! Love you all!!


Hermana Mittleman


No comments:

Post a Comment